Name: Lilleshall Hall
Address: Lilleshall, Nr Newport, Shropshire, TF10 9AT
Postcode: TF10 9AT (Get Directions)
Tel: Nichola Bowen 01952 603003
Built in 1831, Lilleshall Hall is the former home and hunting lodge of the Duke of Sutherland and stands in extensive, 330 acres of beautiful grounds overlooking the stunning Capability Brown inspired gardens; an ideal backdrop for those ever cherished photographs.
Packages start from £1,250 - "Intimate Wedding Package" includes:
• Civil ceremony room hire
• Wedding breakfast room hire
• Use of stone terrace for photographs and reception drink
• Red Carpet Arrival
• Wedding Coordinator
• Glass of Prosecco following ceremony
• 3 canapés per person
• 3 course set wedding breakfast menu
• 2 glasses of house wine per person with the meal
• A glass of Prosecco to toast
• White table linen
• Use of cake stand and Knife
• Complimentary accommodation for Bride & Groom on evening of the wedding
Available Monday - Thursday for up to 20 guests. Not available on prime calendar dates and bank holidays.
We understand that every wedding is unique and as such we are always happy to tailor your special day meet your individual requirements and can make recommendations based on your budget. Our tailored packages are based on a minimum spend but we also offer a selection of lower cost pre-built packages throughout the year:
• Our Winter Wedding Package is available from 1st November to 31st March
• The Civil Ceremony Package is for those just requiring a venue for a Civil Ceremony
• The Why Wait Package is for Weddings within 6 months of enquiry
• Intimate Wedding Package for 20 people or fewer - only £1,250 as above
• Reduced prices available on midweek and Sunday weddings.
Civil Ceremonies Licence
|Room||Formal Capacity||Informal Capacity|
|Duke of Sutherland Room||54||80|
Take advantage of our special offer of just £18 per delegate*, which includes:
• Meeting room hire
• Upgraded buffet
This includes up to 8 hours meeting room use, 3 servings of tea, coffee and biscuits, still and sparkling bottled water, a working buffet lunch, mints, AV equipment, flip chart and pens, free Wi-Fi and free parking.
This promotion is better than half price but hurry, offer ends 31st March 2016.
If you require overnight accommodation, weekday rates start from just £51 and include a full English breakfast the next morning, as well as access to our state of the art fitness gym. Packages can also be built to include a 3 course evening meal.
*Terms and conditions: 10 people minimum. Available until 31/03/2016, usual price £37.00. Upgraded buffet enables delegates to select up to three more items from the buffet selection.